UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny5

jonny5

6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!   6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:07 pm

i still think its awesome that 3 differernt people got a hold of me through channels other than UG to find out the low down.....now thats a community for ya!!!!

we will rebuild......i know all the core users will find us and help rebuild so we are even better

and big thanks go to kevlar for jumping right on top of the situation and getting a backup plan happening......you rock kev!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: 6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!   6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:10 pm

No prob. Very Happy

I'll send the new url to all our members on Underground Gamer.
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: 6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!   6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 pm

yes we are getting straonger by the hour Smile i hope that when the site dose get its real home people will start posting & making this site live & fun to vist but non th eless i will still be there a true member of UG

like EKX said..... or put under my AVATAR Ctrl+V Fo Life
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
EKX

EKX

PostSubject: Re: 6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!   6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:20 pm

i just cant believe that will did that and then came back all acting cool and shit, oh well

maybe we need a myspace just for unigamer so this dont happen again
Back to top Go down
http://complekxnoises.net
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: 6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!   6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:36 pm

EKX wrote:
i just cant believe that will did that and then came back all acting cool and shit, oh well

maybe we need a myspace just for unigamer so this dont happen again

why a mysapce & what woul;d it do ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: 6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!   6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:54 am

i think we should all exchange email's and possibly once we have everybody here again plan out a meeting place if anything ever happens again on the site....

that way we have somewhere we can get in contact if shit goes down...

but as long as we share email's we should be fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!   6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 users registered......were blowing up son!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Main :: News-
Jump to: