UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im so impatient!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny5

jonny5

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:37 pm

so i am bidding on this soul calibur 2 hori arcade stick for ps2 and this VGAmulti box for any system...gonna get em both for like 40 bux and the guy lives close by so i can just go meet him.....

only 29 minutes left.....somebody better not try and snake me at the last minute.....nobody else has bid so far so hopefully.....

cross yer fingers...i need a new arcade stick.....i wore out my x-arcade.....lol

and that VGA box is cool, cuz you can set it up so that the consoles are connected to the monitor and so is the computer and you can switch signals so ou dont have to unhook shit all the time....you can line in the computer speakers too but i have a 5.1 and i dont think the box does so i dunno....i will figure that out i guess
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:54 pm

Just wait until the last 30 seconds and start bidding.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:01 pm

nice retro avatar
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:07 pm

Back to basics. afro
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:56 pm

i got em...just got back from meeting the guy.....talkative fellow.....lol

but ya....ill post pics later
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:48 pm

so ya.....its pretty dope...the arcade stick works great and the VGA box is pretty cool too.....it doesnt display full screen...there is like a 1inch bar at the base of the screen, and the picture isnt super crisp.....but its still better than my tv....and best part is i was able to run the sound for the consoles through my soundcard....so now when im playing my consoles the sound will be over my 5.1 system and subwoofer.......way better than my TV speakers....lol

and too switch back and forth between the consoles and the computer all i have to do is turn the box on or off....on for console, off for computer.....pretty cool.....

only thng im kinda noticing is that because the monitor is routed through the VGA box it seems to be slightly affecting the picture when im on the computer......hardly noticable, just not quite as crisp.....or it could just be my eyes....lol......didnt sleep much last night.....lol

so ya....all in all....$40 well spent......
Back to top Go down
berniesbc@gmail.com

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:09 pm

sweet walking dead avatar jonny. that book rules.
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:26 pm

i know.....i just started reading it a few weeks ago.....sooooo fucking good.....its like watching a movie...best new series ive read in years....

i have issue 1-43 in .cbr files....i will upload them soon
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:54 am

GOOKS OF HAZARD! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im so impatient!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im so impatient!!!   im so impatient!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im so impatient!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: