UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
retro_killa

retro_killa

Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Empty
PostSubject: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:56 pm

i saw some sick ass videos on youtube of this game called Vib Ribbon that was on PSX & i think you can find it on PSP i am not %100 sure of this. I would like to see if this game was ever made for the PC or if there is any thing close to Vib Ribbon on the pc...

thx Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Quote :
The game was unique in that the software loaded into RAM, letting the player use any music CD to play against -- the game could generate a unique level from any track. The graphics for Vib-Ribbon are simple, consisting of straight, white vector lines forming crude, angular drawings of the level and the character, a female rabbit named Vibri.

Damn this game sounds tight as hell.
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Vib_ribbon
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:52 am

i am looking all over for this game if anyone finds it please let me know.... post the d/l link if i find it i will post the link for it as well
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:57 am

Description: A monochromatic vector game that takes whatever CD audio you put in the Playstation and generates a 'ribbon' for you to manuver. It's sort of like a Winamp visualization, but you play a game on it.
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:28 am

cool
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:23 am

yo that looks dope retro....its for PSX??

ive never heard of it.....i will have a look??

hmmm.....i love vector graphics....i should re-up my Kenta Cho/ABA games bundle again...so dope.....rRootage, torus trooper.....DOPE GAMES!!!

but ya people.....lets find this one...it definitely looks like its worth the hunt....lol
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:38 am

Code:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U40GWDUQ

heres the PSX game.....you should be able to run it with ePSXe or SSSPSX....i can post both if ya need em....or just google em.....

im gonna try and get this to run on the PSP....i just dont know how i would input songs on the PSP....but i should be able to play this on my PS2 as well and use my own discs..... i hope it will work with burned CD's....lol...i dont own any retail cd's anymore.......

this looks like a fun game.....original anyways......similar to rez, which was a really fun and very original game for both DC and PS2....check it out....or request it and i can uplaod either DC or PS2 version.....
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:16 am

lol i was right about to post that exact link jonny. anyways yeah i wonder if its possible to do my own music on the psp or on a emulator... i might just ask a buddy to borrow his ps eheh. flower
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:32 am

u need a modchip on the original ps its not like the dc
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:15 am

hahahaha....modded PS2 bitch......eat it!!
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:48 pm

darkriku wrote:
u need a modchip on the original ps its not like the dc

his is, so its all good
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:21 am

this did come out on PC also i would love to see it for pc i have d/l the torrent file for the SPX over & over hoping that one of them would be th pc ISO and no luck Sad

still searching i read onlin that the PC verison on this game is alot more detail then the PSX
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:25 am

jonny5 wrote:
hahahaha....modded PS2 bitch......eat it!!
i hate you i wanted that damn memory card mod chip to come out SOOOO BADLY
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:58 am

retro_killa wrote:
this did come out on PC also i would love to see it for pc i have d/l the torrent file for the SPX over & over hoping that one of them would be th pc ISO and no luck Sad

still searching i read onlin that the PC verison on this game is alot more detail then the PSX

yo dude where are you finding that this came out for pc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there   Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vib Ribbon (PC) if it even out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Requests-
Jump to: