UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eq2D

eq2D

[PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Empty
PostSubject: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:16 pm

Yup... im searching for those two korean shmup for PC. FileFront or MediaFire please ^^
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:20 am

hey buddy....long time no see.....

welcome to universal......hope to see ya around

i will see if i can find these for ya

HOLY SHIT!!!!

i just watched a gameplay vid for china vortex......I MUST HAVE IT!!!

is mechanized samurai similar??

i will try and find both this weekend...especially china vortex...that shit looks sick!!!
Back to top Go down
eq2D

eq2D

PostSubject: Re: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:45 am

I know that... CV look great and insane - good to me. And CV IS sequel to Mechanized Samurai.

whats up jonny ?
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:47 pm

not much.....trying to find those 2 games now......

so far all i have been able to find is trial versions.....and apparently you have to be running your system in japanese to run them....which is easy

but encephelon said you need to be running in korean....either way i will do my best to find em...

i think i am gonna get a hold of TerminasluT....she has both and i will beg her to upload em......

cross your fingers.....lol.....i REALLY wanna play these games now!!!

good to see ya here buddy....stick around.....
Back to top Go down
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:56 pm

oh shit.....go and thank joeyxp2 at simstyle...i requested china vortex...he uploaded it!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fbiutds1hts

i just asked him if he hsa mechanized samurai....hopefully he does and our search will be over....lol

and he says you just have to switch all your systemn settings to japanese...not just the non-unicode stuff....and it should run fine...

im gonna get it working today so if you have problems with it lemme know and i will show you how i got it to work....

FUCK YA!!!!! *JONNY5 GOES TO PLAY NEW GAME....AFTER HE RECONFIGURES TO RUN IN JAPANESE...LOL*
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:19 pm

OMG those 2 games look sick as hell
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
jonny5

jonny5

PostSubject: Re: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:34 pm

ya awesome games retro...but like i said...you need to be running your computer in japanese.....and i have no clue how to do that on vista....in fact i am almost positive that these will NOT run on vista....

so if you wanna play this game you will have to figure out how?

if you do figure it out please send me the lnks to where you got the info so i can write an FAQ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex   [PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PC] Mechinized Samurai and China Vortex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Requests-
Jump to: