UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matrekx Remix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny5

jonny5

Matrekx Remix Empty
PostSubject: Matrekx Remix   Matrekx Remix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:31 am

i threw this one together from scratch...thanks for the acapellas ekx....

for those who dont know...this is ekx's track, matrekx......remixed with a beat i made

check it out...

lemme know what ya think......

Code:
http://files.filefront.com/EKX+Matrekx+jonny+prophetxmp3/;8991828;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

Matrekx Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrekx Remix   Matrekx Remix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:33 am

good beat EKX lyrics needs to be turned up a bit also there needs to be some sort of a bass hook in the hole track nice work
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
jonny5

jonny5

Matrekx Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrekx Remix   Matrekx Remix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:48 am

a bass line is unecessary on this track...if you are listening to this on your laptop, meaning no bass, you prolly cant here but there is a rolling bass ambience that follows the melody progression....it builds wit the loop.....

the melody is enuf....also maybe tweak your EQ on whatever sound system/soundcard you are listening to this with.....the balance on the lyrics is ok on my end....i dont like the vocals too loud.....

i like simple beats...more of a raw style......and i dont really like or tend to use traditional bass lines when i can avoid it......i prefer more background/ambient bass lines......more of an undertone on the track rather than the beat......

i build my tracks with samples so i try and compose them with a desired effect in mind....i want them to have a certain feel....a texture if you will.....which i develop with layers......

i dunno......in my experience most people dont look at music from the same point of view that i do...things that i notice and appreciate in music others are ike....'huh??'......i dont expect anyone to get it.....lol
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

Matrekx Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrekx Remix   Matrekx Remix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:44 am

everything is working fine on my end the sound card & my EQ are fine. it just seems like there is more highs then lows on the track thats all
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
jonny5

jonny5

Matrekx Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrekx Remix   Matrekx Remix Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:08 pm

that was intentional...like i said...bass lines arent necesarrily needed for every track....i think a normal bass line would have ruined this track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matrekx Remix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrekx Remix   Matrekx Remix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrekx Remix
Page 1 of 1