UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?

Go down 
+3
darkriku
funknjunk
Adam Bomb 669
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:10 am

I dont get it, It has to be a fad. How can you possibly not eat meat? its part of being a human.
fucking celebrities and dumbasses that think there in some trendy group of people. Your just being retarded.
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:22 am

i know a couple, but they're all girls. maybe they dont wanna hurt animals... pretty retarded if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:43 am

no the girl thing is just there afraid to get fat
Back to top Go down
EKX

EKX

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:44 am

Actually Human teeth were not designed to eat meat, but boy does it taste good
Back to top Go down
http://complekxnoises.net
Kevlar

Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:51 am

I read an article in Discover Magazine about a vegan who became temporarily paralyzed from a vitamin B12 deficiency. Humans are nat7urally omnivorous. If you don't eat meat, it takes careful planning to get the vitamins and protein you need. That's the only thing that keeps me from becoming a vegetarian.

You don't need to eat as much meat as the average American does though.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:17 am

it wasnt cause he is a vegan, its cause he was mentaly unstable, and people who arefucked in the head do stupid si lie become vegans.
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:42 am

i use to work with a kid that would only eat sea food & he was a strong guy. but when we had BBQ' & other type of meals for our company he would make sure to bring those veggie burgers & a salad...

one of my most FAV meals to make on the BBQ is this

take one salmon (boneless & skinless)

grab some tin-foil ( 2 pieces) take the 1st tin-foil & lay in under the salmon roll the edges up so that liquid will not over flow onto your cooking area

grab 1 can of beer ( open the beer & poor 1/4 of it into the tin-foil with the salmon )

take1 hand full of brown sugar & sprinkle it over the salmon & beer

take a you hand and apply some butter in your hand and rub the salmon with the butter making a good coat of butter

now take 1 more hand full of brown sugar & sprinkle over the hold tin-foil

take the 2nd tin-foil and over the top of the salmon & now you are ready to set this on the BBQ

good luck Wink

also this can be done in the over the only thing you would need to do is not use tin-foil but use a glass cooking pan & only use 1/2 a can of beer & 3 hand fulls or brown sugar

thanks for ready & this is retro_killa's meal of the year lol...

i love making this it makes the salmon sweet & oh oh oh so good the beer dose add taste & will not get you buzzed or drunk it is only used to add some taste into your life so site back and make some kick ass salmon

i hope that someone will try this it is very good & it is a back woods type of salmon recipe
king
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
berniesbc@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:38 am

you know, if you do it right, going vegan is really fucking healthy. like kev said though, you have to build up to it and be very careful to make sure you get all the nutrients you need.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:28 am

its still retarded trendy pussy bullshit. and people who eat vegieburgers are stupid on a stick, Ive talked to a few of them and they think it tastes just like a real burger. if you honestly think that, you probably think diet dr pepper tastes the same as regular dr pepper. and that means you have issues and need to see a therapist.
and Fish is just as much meat as cow, so that guy is mental to the extreme.

I bake salmon in the oven and top it with some chive and garlic cream cheese, its badass.
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:58 am

Adam Bomb 669 wrote:

I bake salmon in the oven and top it with some chive and garlic cream cheese, its badass.

it sounds like a baked potato & not a salmon dish ill have try this Wink
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:13 am

well honestly, I'm a weird person when it comes to food I make, but I could be a chef as good as my food turns out, I experiment allot. and I make poor people food taste freakin great. one of my favorites is wolf no bean chili and a bag of ramen, some cheese and a tiny bit of salsa, I call it redneck spaghetti. and its bomb as fuck, I got like 5 people at work eating that for lunch on a weekly basis.
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:53 am

Adam Bomb 669 wrote:
well honestly, I'm a weird person when it comes to food I make, but I could be a chef as good as my food turns out, I experiment allot. and I make poor people food taste freakin great. one of my favorites is wolf no bean chili and a bag of ramen, some cheese and a tiny bit of salsa, I call it redneck spaghetti. and its bomb as fuck, I got like 5 people at work eating that for lunch on a weekly basis.

hm.... sound oddly like a pot head dish Wink maybe ill try this afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?   Why do people go for this vegetarian crap? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do people go for this vegetarian crap?
Page 1 of 1