UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those who want a nuetral gaming site.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Empty
PostSubject: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:29 pm

hopefully this one fares a little better than my last one.
PM me if you would like to join, Im making a new board.
there will be rules to follow, just not that many. and people will only be allowed in by admins, not just sign up and get in so hopefully that will take care of problems like willplayer.
I need some people who are good with design and shit like that, it will be on ipbfree.
and if I send you a link, please do not give the link out to anyone unless I ok it.
Back to top Go down
darkNiGHTS

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:49 pm

Three way split? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:59 pm

I'm sorry but I as well as many others on both sites are just sick of the drama.
besides I think we need a kind of privatized version of them.
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:54 am

I wouldn't go with iPBFree, man. They've already fucked us once, and making the forum private isn't going to keep their admins out. I'm checking into free host for UG, atm. I'll let you know what I find.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:12 am

well making it private is more of a preventative measure for keeping out the willplayers of the world
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:53 am

i am down but my hear is still with

UG Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Kevlar

Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:01 am

I can't join. I was an admin on a board they just deleted.
They might report me or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:05 am

its no problem, hell Ill still be with UG and hub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who want a nuetral gaming site.   For those who want a nuetral gaming site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who want a nuetral gaming site.
Page 1 of 1