UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if....?

Go down 
+2
Kevlar
funknjunk
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:31 pm

Where do you think our country would be in the whole grand scheme of things if Gore was Prez over these last, what is it, 7 years? DISCUSS

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:36 pm

In the same exact place. Don't be fooled. Gore is a puppet, just like Bush.
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:42 pm

maybe, but at least i feel that we woulda been under better conditions regarding environment at least. i mean bush did nothing in regards to global warming and pollution.

hell he protected polluters...
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:53 pm

Gore would have been better at pretending that he was doing something in regards to global warming and pollution. Ever wonder why our government is constantly talking about global warming, yet, all the while, they kill hundreds of thousands in the middle east, just to get oil for our SUVs to burn?
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:18 pm

Are you kidding me he wouldnt even bring up the enviroment because he used that to get his name back in the spot light he would have no nobel prize *wich he shouldnt have gotten* Hes a fag
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 pm

theres certain things that would have been different,
first and foremost, SNL wouldn't have as much decent presidential bits.
second. The Colbert report wouldn't have as much funniness.
third. the daily show wouldn't have as much funniness.
fourth........... well thats about it.
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:20 pm

true seriously dont think that bush has the power to actually make choices PRESIDENT = PUPPET and if they dont play along = JFK
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:36 pm

whatever... i dont tihnk the world would hate us as much if he was pres.... but thats just me geek
Back to top Go down
warmachine

warmachine

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:45 am

The only difference between democrats and republicans is that democrats create social programs
to make us more dependant on the government while the republicans sell controll of these programs
to their ultra rich buddies who live in forgien countries in order to expedite the formation of the
global government.

The only reason why the media is letting us hear so much about global warming is so when the electronic
voting machines elect a democratic president next year, we will be ready to accept a global tax based on
our "carbon footprint" that will go toward funding the world government.

Meanwhile, private corperations will still keep on destroying the earth just as usual and we the taxpayers
will be forced to pick up the tab for it.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:47 am

actually the only difference is the smell.
VVVVVVDemocratsVVVVVVV
What if....? Christmas-shit-w
VVVVVVRepublicansVVVVVV
What if....? Oh_shit-759720

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:49 am

warmachine wrote:
The only difference between democrats and republicans is that democrats create social programs
to make us more dependant on the government while the republicans sell controll of these programs
to their ultra rich buddies who live in forgien countries in order to expedite the formation of the
global government.

The only reason why the media is letting us hear so much about global warming is so when the electronic
voting machines elect a democratic president next year, we will be ready to accept a global tax based on
our "carbon footprint" that will go toward funding the world government.

Meanwhile, private corperations will still keep on destroying the earth just as usual and we the taxpayers
will be forced to pick up the tab for it.
Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:48 pm

there is no diff that i can think of really when it all comes down too it People just get mad at each other for not being the same *aka republican and democrat* There is no differnce
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:44 pm

i dont understand why we dont just have polical parties based directly from politcal ideology, like a liberal party, conservative, or libertarian party \(O.o)/
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:59 pm

liberal vs conservative is just more shit that's designed to divide us.

I'm:
- for gay marriage
- against abortion
- pro gun

so I don't exactly fit into either category.
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:10 am

im in the same boat EXACTLY 1 ABORTIONS FUCKED UP YOUR KILLING BABIES
2 Gays should be able to get married why the fuck shouldnt they be happy ?
3 You should be able to own a gun to protect your self REALLY come on with all the crazy shit in this day and age you need it.
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:25 am

im a little different.

pro gay marriage
pro choice
pro gun control
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:34 am

If you google some abortion pictures, it might change your mind.

I was arguing for gun control back in our Virginia Tech thread, but I was wrong. We need those guns to defend ourselves against the government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:44 am

i know abortion looks bad... but i strongly believe our government should not have the ability to decide whether or not a woman should be able to have one. not saying people should abuse the power to an abortion, being irresponsible and whatnot, but i really believe woman should hold that choice them self.

for gun control im sorta borderline mostly cus i dont realyl think we need guns... advocates violence and stuff, but still i guess theres the idea with protecting yourself... dont really see how you can protect yourself from our governments army, if it ever came to that.
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:59 am

Imagine everyone in the country with an assault rifle. That's a threat to the government, and that's why assault rifles are illegal. They've been slowly taking away our right to bear arms for a long time, and they're not doing it for public safety. They're doing it to take away our power.

And, when it comes to a woman's right to choose, you could make the same argument that a woman has the right to kill her 1-year-old baby, just because she gave birth to it.

Besides, if a woman doesn't want her baby, she can always put it up for adoption. There's no reason at all to kill it.

People need to start being responsible for using birth control, and I think if a girl is careless enough to get pregnant, she should have to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:16 am

Yeah it's just too bad we probably won't see those guns used for much good use is all I'm saying. I mean hell I'd love to see a group fight back our government, but all I see so far is gang violence. =[

Yeah defnitly about responsibility, hmmm maybe they should only allow it under some circumstances ya know? Like rape. Liberty and Freedom is great but we should'nt abuse it, irresponible couples should not be allowed. lots of gray area, where you could argue either way Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:23 am

Yeah, I think that if a girl is raped or if the pregnancy threatens her life, abortion should be allowed, but that's about it. It's cool if you support a woman's right to choose and all that, but I don't, and I was just telling you why. Wink

I, personally, think gang violence is a good thing. I'm just glad those motherfuckers are killing eachother off. Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:31 am

Kevlar wrote:
Yeah, I think that if a girl is raped or if the pregnancy threatens her life, abortion should be allowed, but that's about it. It's cool if you support a woman's right to choose, and all that, but I don't, and I was just telling you why. Wink

Yeah you're right.....

I need a stronger backbone Exclamation

FUCK YOU YOU'RE DEFINITELY WRONG ABOUT THIS Twisted Evil

Hahaha just kiddin... thing's usually work out best when you know each other's standpoint. cheers

Hoorah
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:42 am

Booyeah. king
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:45 am

I believe abortion is good. in fact I believe people should have to have a license to have kids. and until they achieve this license, should have to abort or give the child up for adoption.
rules to get this license would be.
you must be married for a minimum of two years.
both must be above the age of 18
both must sign a contract saying they wish to have children and will take care of them.
Drug test(anything past weed bans you from it for a year.)
no history of violence in the potential mother or fathers records.
No Felonies on record.
Max amount of children allowed is 4.

And for those who find that ridiculous, you have to get a license to legally have weapons and drive.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevlar

Kevlar

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:50 am

China has some pretty tight rules on how many kids you can have. You have to wear ribbons-of-shame and shit if you have too many. They also abort more female babies than male, so their population is like 70% guys now, which is really gay.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What if....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if....?   What if....? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if....?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: