UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My message to iPBFree.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevlar

Kevlar

My message to iPBFree.com Empty
PostSubject: My message to iPBFree.com   My message to iPBFree.com Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:53 pm

"I was an admin at universalgamer.ipbfree.com.

I realize that you are not obligated to warn people if they are violating your Terms of Service, but deleting forums without warning does not encourage customer loyalty. We lost a lot of work, and I would appreciate it if you would reactivate our forum for a short time, so that we may retrieve our posts and notify our members of our new address."
Back to top Go down
darkNiGHTS

PostSubject: Re: My message to iPBFree.com   My message to iPBFree.com Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:21 pm

Just a thought, get a portal that is hosted on a separate from the forums and have that be where the domain links to. Then no matter where you move, you will have a main page that you can use to link to the forums. That way you don't have to wait for the DNS records to update and you can let people know what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: My message to iPBFree.com   My message to iPBFree.com Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:52 pm

will is on here, he has quoted this on hub.
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

PostSubject: Re: My message to iPBFree.com   My message to iPBFree.com Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:56 pm

ZOMG he is a spy WE MUST KILL SNAKE AHHHH lol! *why no ninja icon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My message to iPBFree.com   My message to iPBFree.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My message to iPBFree.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Main :: News-
Jump to: