UG

universalgamer.net

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funknjunk

PostSubject: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:53 pm

This just highlights how horrible a candidate she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggO5yY7RAo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:55 pm

I hate to sound like a dick but at this point, who cares, anyone elected will further the cause of fucking everything up. nothing short of electing a Ron Paul or someone with truly independent thoughts will help, face it, America is fucked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:28 pm

I suppose... But seroiusly any other dem would be better than hillary. Lesser of two evils is all we got

and as much i like paul and kucinich... they seriously aren't gonna get elected... even if he got the popular vote some how i could not imagine the electoral colleges giving him the vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:30 pm

Adam Bomb 669 wrote:

do you still have that one other forum btw? like pocket gamer or something like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:34 am

No but I could try and get another going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:24 pm

funknjunk wrote:
I suppose... But seroiusly any other dem would be better than hillary. Lesser of two evils is all we got

and as much i like paul and kucinich... they seriously aren't gonna get elected... even if he got the popular vote some how i could not imagine the electoral colleges giving him the vote
Ron Paul can win with your help.
I won't vote for the "lesser of two evils" anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:30 pm

I wish I was old enough vote by the time the elections come by pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:33 pm

You can still tell your parents about him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:41 pm

oh ive tried... my parents are totally pro clinton, they totally just dismissed paul when ii said he was running as a republican. sighs. well they never go out to vote anyways, which is retarded cus they always complain about the government.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berniesbc@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:25 pm

i really like a whole lot of what ron paul says, but he seems to be anti-gay adoption and he wants to overturn roe v. wade, both of which might be dealbreakers for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevlar

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:35 pm

That's understandable.

People are split on issues such as gay marriage, abortion, etc, so Ron Paul is trying to stay relatively neutral on those issues, by leaving them up the the states. In other words, he doesn't think the federal government should be interfering with it.

A lot of states (Alabama for example) are very opposed to abortion. Abortion clinics get shot up all the time. I think if they made it illegal in those states, there would be a lot less violence.

The most important thing about Ron Paul, is that he wants to shut down the Federal Reserve and the IRS, which are privately run, criminal institutions. You should watch "America: Freedom to Fascism." We have it in the Downloads section under "Movies." Here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/v/N331kGvh0U0

The bottom line is, abortion, gay marriage, etc, aren't going to do us a bit of good, if we're all slaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EKX

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:02 pm

Bernie wrote:
i really like a whole lot of what ron paul says, but he seems to be anti-gay adoption and he wants to overturn roe v. wade, both of which might be dealbreakers for me.

Yeah, same here, I like alot of what he says but am unsure of him, for other reasons though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://complekxnoises.net
Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:03 pm

EKX wrote:
Bernie wrote:

Yeah, same here, I like alot of what he says but am unsure of him, for other reasons though.

you got to look closer into that, he has said that he is against homosexuals, and abortion, however, He believes what I believe, that his beliefs shouldn't effect the lives of others and he would never overturn roe v wade and is for making gay marriage legal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:33 pm

theres gonna be problems with gay marriage though. cus if a couple gets married in one state where it is allowed, what if they move to another state where it is not allowed? what then? the state might not have to honor that, and possibly not give them benefits that a heterosexual couple does... given gay couples will soon get the same benefits. id say that this will be one very mixed up problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper   

Back to top Go down

Further proof Hillary Clinton is a flip flopper
Page 1 of 1