UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[PS2] HD Loader 0.8B [Region Free/PS2 HDD/LATEST]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevlar

Kevlar

[PS2] HD Loader 0.8B [Region Free/PS2 HDD/LATEST] Empty
PostSubject: [PS2] HD Loader 0.8B [Region Free/PS2 HDD/LATEST]   [PS2] HD Loader 0.8B [Region Free/PS2 HDD/LATEST] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:07 pm

[PS2] HD Loader 0.8B [Region Free/PS2 HDD/LATEST] Hdloadertop68c5d4aij4yv8

You should be able too boot this up with a mod chip or Swap Magic to enable hard drive support on a "fat" PS2. You can check game compatibility for HD LOader here: http://www.ps2hd.com/list/
Overall, compatibility for this patched version is about 90%.

Quote :
Some new games that work:
# Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
# Soul Calibur II (directly!)
# Shadow of the Colossus
# Gradius V
# Suikoden V

Hello people! This is HD Loader patched with the latest patch (released two days ago) and shrunken by me. I checked with the patch creator Zero-X, the patching options selected should work great. And I tested it myself.

This will work no problem off a memory card and with a large drive.
I included all the necessary stuff, Independence Compiler 3.0 and latest HDL_dumx and HDL_SVRV, so it's all handy for you in one folder. Just open IC, follow instructions, load the two elf files (or just HDL if you don't plan to use network transfer), make CD, boot CD... I'm sure you know. Anyways, for a decent tutorial look at the other HDL upload.

Uploader: LemonSlice77
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

[PS2] HD Loader 0.8B [Region Free/PS2 HDD/LATEST]
Page 1 of 1