UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

text program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

text program Empty
PostSubject: text program   text program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:14 pm

I need a program to read text docs. It needs to read newer formats like word07 and that stuff.
I know theres one thats kind of universal, I just cant remember the name of it.
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

text program Empty
PostSubject: Re: text program   text program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:44 pm

hmm you're talkin about docx right? anyways if thats the case, i havent heard of any readers of that file type yet though i know there are converters out there.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

text program Empty
PostSubject: Re: text program   text program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:59 pm

google shows docx as a converter. I need a viewer.
Back to top Go down
retro_killa

retro_killa

text program Empty
PostSubject: Re: text program   text program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:34 pm

there is open office

openoffice.org its jsut like microsoft office 2007 Wink ill have to upalod microsoft office 2007 blue one day
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
funknjunk

funknjunk

text program Empty
PostSubject: Re: text program   text program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:01 pm

Quote :
In response to Microsoft's recent movement towards using the Office Open XML format in Microsoft Office 2007, Novell has released an Office Open XML converter for OOo under a liberal BSD license (along with GNU GPL and LGPL licensed libraries), that will be submitted for inclusion into the OpenOffice.org project.[12] This allows OOo to read and write Microsoft OpenXML-formatted word processing documents (.docx) in OpenOffice.org. Currently it works only with the latest Novell edition of OpenOffice.org.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

text program Empty
PostSubject: Re: text program   text program Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

text program
Page 1 of 1