UG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UG

universalgamer.net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.

Go down 
+2
EKX
Adam Bomb 669
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Empty
PostSubject: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:23 am

so they got sued for 10.9 million dollars, Im happy for that. but here is the problem, fred and his closet queer friends are still alive and are still going to protest peoples funerals.
If any of my relatives die in Iraq(i have 3 there currently.) I will be at there funeral with a friend of mine to defend my country.
His name is Glock 31
Back to top Go down
EKX

EKX

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:39 am

those protests really piss me off, its bad enough these kids are caught up in this bullshit, but to die and have some fuckin kook protest there funeral is just......

I cant even find the words, its just fucked up.
Back to top Go down
http://complekxnoises.net
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:45 am

oh yeah i read about taht like a couple days or weeks ago. they get waht they deserve.
Back to top Go down
darkriku

darkriku

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:48 am

that does sound fucked up
Back to top Go down
berniesbc@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:18 pm

Those people are easily the most despised people in this country. I'm honestly surprised that nobody has at least beaten the shit out of them.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:57 pm

well that WILL change if I see them at any funeral I attend.
Back to top Go down
warmachine

warmachine

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:10 am

Stupid christians. Following the bible and shit. Laughing

If only this could have happened about 1400 years ago when
christianity got it's start, the world would be a better place.
Back to top Go down
funknjunk

funknjunk

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:25 am

welcome back warmachine. but yeah i dont think they represent all christians though... they're pretty extreme
Back to top Go down
warmachine

warmachine

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:08 am

I've been kind of buisy with my neo cab.

They may not represent all christians, but this group is alot
closer to the ideal christian that the bible speaks of.

But still, compared to 200 years ago, even this kind of shit is
watered down.
Back to top Go down
Adam Bomb 669

Adam Bomb 669

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:55 am

I dont think its wattered down, infact I believe protesting at a soldiers funeral should be considered an act of treason and terrorism. they should be sentenced to death. on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.   Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fred W phelps and godhatesfags sued for 11 mil.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UG :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: